Thanksgiving Holiday Closures
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 14, 2017
Public Affairs Coordinator
(281) 420-5802 office
(832) 217-9430 cell
City of Baytown Holiday Closures
City offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 23-24, in observance of Thanksgiving. All offices will re-open for business at their regular time on Monday, November 27.
All emergency services will operate as usual. Street and utility crews will be on stand-by in the event of an emergency.
Most Baytown parks, including the both skate parks, will remain open per their seasonal schedule.
Additional closures/special hours:
• Baytown Green Center closed Thursday - Monday
• Baytown Wetlands Center closed Thursday - Saturday
• Utility Billing Offices closed Thursday - Friday
• Municipal Court closed Thursday - Friday
• Baytown Community Center Offices closed Thursday - Friday
• Sterling Municipal Library open 9 am – 5 pm Wednesday; closed Thursday – Saturday; open Sunday at 1pm
• Residential trash and curbside recycling collection will not be collected on Thursday*
• The Baytown Animal Shelter will be closed Thursday - Friday. Staff will be on duty those days to care for animals in the shelter, as well as to handle animal related calls from the public from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For animal related issues, call 281-422-7600, or 281-420-6600 after hours.
*Trash and recycling will be collected on your next regularly scheduled collection day.
The City of Baytown wishes all of our citizens a safe and happy Thanksgiving.