51st Annual Art Show Artist Information
• Drawings, graphics, sculpture, quilt art, photography and paintings of all media.
• Paintings must not exceed 60’ in any dimension and must be framed for hanging with screw eyes and wire.
• No sculptures will be accepted unless they can be hung on wall.
• The City of Baytown reserves the right to refuse any piece of art.
• The exhibition is open to all artists in the United States. Work created under supervision in not eligible.
• Work must have been completed within the last two (2) years and not previously exhibited in the Baytown Art Exhibition.
• Awards and prizes will be distributed.
• Color Photography- digital and film photography minimally altered through technology using standard darkroom (like dodging and burning, etc) and traditional photographic techniques.
• Black and White Photography- same description as color photography except these photos will only be black and white.
• Digital Art- photos that have been greatly manipulated through some digital format.
• Special Category- photos will be nature shots photographed in one of the Baytown Parks (you will have to let us know which park was used for the photography). The prize in this category will give the winner the option of hanging the picture in the Wetlands, Parks or Recreation office for a year, to be replaced by winners in subsequent years.
All pictures must not exceed 60’ in any dimension and must be framed for hanging with screw eyes and wire.
A fee of $10 for each entry will be charged, with a limit of (4) entries per artist.
No commission will be charged. All work, including those that are sold must remain for the duration of the exhibit.
The City of Baytown reserves the right to refuse any piece of art.
Please fill out the entry card and attach the identification cards to the back of your artwork: Entry card & Identification card
Entries will be hand delivered with the entry card to the:
Baytown Community Center
2407 Market Street
Baytown, TX 77520
Monday & Friday: 8am-7pm, Tuesday throughThursday 8am-5pm, Saturday & Sunday: 11am-2pm
Art entry deadline for students and professionals is November 17th at 6pm.
For questions or concerns please feel free to contact Shontele Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org