The City Budget is adopted pursuant to Article V, Section 41 of the City Charter of the City of Baytown and relevant state laws. A printed copy of this document is also available for public viewing during normal business hours at the City Clerk’s Office in City Hall and at Sterling Municipal Library.
2017-2018 Adopted Budget
2016-2017 Adopted Budgets
- City of Baytown 2016-17 Adopted Budget View / PDF
- Municipal Development District Adopted Budget (MDD) 2016 -17 View / PDF
- Baytown Area Water Authority (BAWA) Adopted Budget 2016 -17 View / PDF
- Crime Control and Prevention District (CCPD) Adopted Budget 2016 - 17 View / PDF
- Fire Control, Prevention & Emergency Medical Service District (FCPEMSD) Adopted Budget 2016 -17 View / PDF