The Baytown Community Center, located at 2407 Market Street (map), offers several rooms, large and small, for private parties, club meetings or commercial events. Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis and may be made in person or by phone. Rental rates are hourly, and are available for Residents (R) and Non-Residents (NR). Rates include the set-up and clean-up of the room, and a building attendant on duty. For details or availability, call 281-420-6597.
This 81’ x 76’ room seats 400. With tables and chairs, it seats 350. The stage is equipped with lighting for productions.
- Deposit: $250.00 (refundable)
- Moday - Thursday - $50.00 per hour
- Friday - Sunday - $75.00 per hour
- Business Training: $35.00/hr. Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday only.
Meeting Room & Tejas Room
This 39’ x 65’ room seats 100 people. With tables and chairs, it seats 100. It is great for small banquets or large club meetings.
- Deposit: $100.00 (refundable)
- Moday - Thursday - $25.00 per hour
- Friday - Sunday - $50.00 per hour
- Business Training: $15.00/hr. Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday only.
The auditorium and meeting room have access to a full-service kitchen, which can be reserved.
- Deposit: $100 (refundable)
Lone Star, Blue Bonnet, & Pecan Rooms
Each of these small meetings room seat 50. With tables and chairs, each seats 40. They share a small kitchenette.
- Deposit: $50.00 (refundable)
- Moday - Thursday - $10.00 per hour
- Friday - Sunday - $25.00 per hour