The goal of this program is to assist low to moderate-income families with the cost of purchasing shoes for the new school year.
How Do I Qualify?
- Applicants must be a resident of the City of Baytown;
- Applicants must show proof of Guardian-Child Relationship;
- Applicant must show proof that children are enrolled in Goose Creek Consolidated Independent School District;
- Applicant must show proof of Public Assistance;
- Applicant household annual gross income must not exceed 80% of the median income limits
How to Apply
Application can be completed through our Citizen Self Service portal starting Monday, July 3rd, 2023. The "New Year in New Shoes" application is ONLINE only and will close on Monday, July 17th 2023.