Back to School Drive
Join the Baytown Fire Department and Baytown Police Department in making a difference this back-to-school season!
We are thrilled to announce our upcoming Annual Back-to-School Supply Drive, and we need your support to make it a huge success.
Every child deserves a fresh start to the school year, equipped with the tools they need to succeed. Together, we can help GCCISD teachers and students acquire the necessary supplies. From now until August 6th, we are collecting new school supplies. All contributions will be directly given to GCCISD. Here's how you can help:
- Purchase supplies: Grab those extra pencils, notebooks, backpacks, calculators, glue sticks, and anything else that you'd love to donate! Every item, no matter how small, makes a difference.
- Spread the word: Share our social media posts with your friends, family, and coworkers. Let's make sure everyone knows about this amazing opportunity to help students in our Baytown community!
- Drop-off locations: We have set up convenient drop-off points at the Baytown Police Department or any of the Baytown Fire Stations around town. Swing by with your donations anytime between 8am and 7pm. Department members will be there to receive your contributions.
- Stop by the Baytown H-E-B on Sunday, August 6th between 9am and 2pm to be apart of the action! Our Baytown Professional Firefighters Association (BPFFA) and Baytown Municipal Police Association (BMPA) will be outside collecting donations. Stop by to donate and get a photo op with our mascots!
- Monetary donations: If you're short on time but still want to contribute, BPFFA is accepting monetary donations in the form of cash, check or Venmo. Your generosity will help us purchase additional supplies and ensure that every child is equipped for success.
Let's come together as a community and empower our young learners to reach for the stars.
Remember, every donation, no matter how big or small, will make a difference!