3 Ways to Update your Contact Information and Start Getting Notices
- Login to My Account and click on "Edit Account" to update or add your email, phone number for calls, and phone number for texts.
- Submit the Update Contact Information form.
- Call 281-427-7331 ext. 2 to talk to staff
Why am I not getting my email notices?
Please make sure your spam or junk mail folder is set to accept messages from SterlingLibrary@baytownlibrary.org.
Text Messages (Shoutbomb)
Add a cell phone number for texts through My Account. Keep up-to-date with your Library account on your mobile phone using the Shoutbomb text messaging service.
- Receive text notices about items available to pick up, items due soon, and overdue items.
- Send a text to request a renewal and receive a text back with the result of your request.
- Send a text to see your account's expiration date.
- Set up multiple library accounts on the same phone.
- To stop receiving texts, contact the library or remove your cell number to receive text reminders from My Account.
See all the available Shoutbomb messages here.