Early Voting & Election Day
A voter must present one of the following forms of photo ID when voting in person:
1. Texas Driver’s License issued by the Department of Public Safety (DPS)
2. Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS;
3. Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS;
4. Texas Handgun License issued by DPS;
5. United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph;
6. United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph; or
7. United States Passport.
With the exception of the United States Citizenship certificate, the identification presented for voter qualification must be current or have expired no more than 4 years before it is presented.
No Photo ID
If a voter does not possess and cannot reasonably obtain one of these IDs, the voter must fill out a declaration at the polls explaining why and bring one of the following supporting documents:
1. Valid voter registration certificate;
2. Certified birth certificate (must be an original);
3. Copy of or original current utility bill;
4. Copy of or original bank statement;
5. Copy of or original government check;
6. Copy of or original paycheck; or
7. Copy of or original government document with the voter’s name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph).
For more information visit the Texas Secretary of State website.
The City of Baytown has listed below the information you need to look at voting rosters for your designated county. You may click on each item separately to view each county. For more information regarding elections please contact the City Clerk at 281-420-6504.
The City of Baytown has prepared a list to assist residents with elections, listed below are websites that will better assist the residents of Baytown. You may click on each website separately to access what you require. For more information or assistance regarding elections, please contact the City Clerk at 281-420-6504.