Billing Information & Due Dates
How to Figure Out Your Bill
Single Family Water Rate Structure
- Calculated per 1,000 Gallons
- Base facility or customer charge is $11.15 for water
- Base facility or customer charge is $12.04 for sewer
|Up to 2,000 gallons per unit|
|Up to 2,000 gallons per unit||$2.81|
|Over 3,000 - 6,000 gallons per unit|
|Use over 2,000 gallons||$6.36|
|Use over 6,000 gallons per unit|
Sample Calculation if Billed for 5,000 Gallons for Water
- 2 times $2.57 = $5.14
- 3 times $6.41 = $19.23
- Base Charge $11.15
- Garbage and Recycle $30.00
- Municipal Drainage Utility Service (MDUS) $4.00
- Total of $69.52
Sample Calculation if Billed for 5,000 Gallons for Sewer
- 2 times $2.81 = $5.62
- 3 times $6.36 = $19.08
- Base Charge is $12.04
- Total of $36.74
- Final Bill Calculation
- Add the total from the water bill of $69.52
- To the the total from the sewer bill of $36.74
- To obtain the final total of $106.26
- We offer payment arrangements to qualifying account holders.
- If you are unable to pay your utility bill, please contact Customer Service at 281-420-6515 prior to service interruption to inquire about your eligibility.
- If approved, the payment arrangement will extend the due date for the past due amount only to allow additional time to make the payment.
- While on a payment arrangement the current bill must be paid on or before the due date with no exceptions.
- No penalties are applied and the customer is not subject to disconnection as long as the terms of the arrangement are met.
- Failure to make the payments as scheduled will void the arrangement, the services will be disconnected and the entire account balance must be paid before the services will be restored.
There are some circumstances and situations where the City is unable to assist the customer with payment options. However there are several local entities (not affiliated with the City) who have resources available and may be able to assist if certain criteria is met. Those organizations are listed below:
Baytown Resource Center
|Gulf Coast Community Services||281-426-4757|
|Harris County Social Services||713-696-1900|
2022 Billing Due Dates
- Due between the 1st and 10th of each month
- For account numbers that begin with the number 1
|Calculated & Billed||Mailed||Due||Delinquents Mailed||Delinquent Due||Cut Off (Disconnect)|
- Due between the 19th and 26th of each month
- For account numbers that begin with the number 2
|Calculated & Billed||Mailed||Due||Delinquents Mailed ||Delinquent Due||Cut Off (Disconnect)|