Tax Forms are not available at the library. How do you get them?
- Electronically on the IRS website.
- Order from the IRS site and have them mailed to you.
- They will arrive within 10 business days (but usually much sooner)
- You can order up to 100 different items
- One copy of the instructions is included with each form
Tax Preparation Help
Volunteers from AARP Tax Aide will be filing tax returns on
Tuesdays & Thursdays : Noon – 4pm
Tuesday, February 4th through Tuesday, April 14th
- See this checklist for items to bring with you.
- You must bring a picture ID, proof of social security number, and the prior year's tax return is helpful.
- Sign up begins each Tuesday or Thursday at 9am at the Library Services Desk. No outside signup list will be honored.