The City of Baytown prioritizes the health and safety of its employees, guests, and vendors above all else. We have continued to execute common-sense measures, as well as follow all regulatory guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our City facilities.
Out of an abundance of caution, the City has made the tough decision to temporarily suspend the operation of Pirates Bay Waterpark and Calypso cove. On Sunday, June 21, 2020, we were notified that an employee tested positive for COVID-19. This employee began showing symptoms on Saturday, June 20, 2020, and was sent home. Since that time, two additional employees, who were asymptomatic, tested positive. While these employees worked in close proximity to one another, they had limited contact with our guests.
We apologize for the inconvenience and short notice of the closure; however, the safety of our employees and community must remain our priority.
Due to the Pirates Bay closure what can I do with my 2020 season passes?
As a season pass holder you have four options:
1. Hold onto your season pass for the 2020 season and make a decision at a later date.
2. Transfer your pass to the 2021 Pirates Bay season.
3. If you have not used your pass yet this summer you may request a full refund.
4. If you have used your pass already this summer you may request a 50% refund on your pass.
Please contact email@example.com with your Season pass information and include your decision.
Due to the Pirates Bay closure what can I do with my 2020 tickets that I have already purchased?
As a ticket holder you have three options:
1. Hold onto your tickets for the 2020 season and make a decision at a later date.
2. Get user credit to your CivicRec account to purchase tickets later this summer.
3. Request a full refund on your tickets.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket information and include your decision.