1. Purchase tickets online at https://register.parksreconline.com/wbwsc/baytown.wsc/wbsplash.html?wbp=1. This will save you time. Upon arrival, there are two lines. One line is to purchase tickets and the other is for those who already have tickets.
2. If coming on a weekend, it is best to arrive with tickets in hand and in line by 9:30 AM. Once we hit capacity, guests will be allowed in as others leave.
3. Children 3 and under are required to wear swim diapers. We do sell them in our stand by the flowrider.
4. While we do have a limited supply of life vests, we recommend bringing your own if needed.
5. Coolers are welcome. Due to space limitations, it is recommended that you limit coolers to a 5 gallon cooler or less. We do have 2 concession stands that are very economically priced.
6. If purchasing under 48" tickets, please have the ticket holders present when purchasing.
7. Lockers only accept credit card payments.
8. If you forget sunscreen, towels, swim diapers, water proof phone cases, and more, do not worry. We sell those in the stand by the flowrider.