The City of Baytown facilities and offices are open for business. Due to COVID-19 some departments may still be operating in a modified fashion. Please contact the department you plan to conduct business with directly if you have specific questions as to modification to services or location.
We continue to follow CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and citizens and will keep you updated via social media and other communication channels
1. For the 2020 season all tickets must be purchased on-line before you arrive at the waterpark.
2. Upon arrival, please proceed to the lighthouse ticket booth to redeem your online tickets.
3. One coolers per party is welcome into the park as long as there is no alcohol, glass, or knives of any kind and all beverages are factory sealed. We do have a concession stand that sells items ranging in price form $1-$7.
4. Please put your wristbands on before entering the park!
5. If you forget sunscreen, towels, swim diapers, water proof phone cases, and more, do not worry. We sell those in our Black Pearl gift shop which is located near the FlowRider.