COVID UPDATE: May 6, 2020
In accordance with Governor Abbot’s “Open Texas” executive order, the City of Baytown Planning and Development Services Department will be re-opening in a phased approach. City Services will continue to run in a modified format through digital or other means. However, in order to serve your needs in an efficient and safe manner we have developed a process for you to submit permit applications online.
All annexations, Development Review Committees pre-applications, plats, zoning map amendments, and zoning variances submission dates have returned to normal and can be found on our Planning Calendar.
Please read the instructions below for all on-line submittals, and you may email email@example.com or call 281-420-5394 if you have any questions.
For questions concerning building items (Building Permits, Building Inspections, Utility Reconnects, etc.), please contact the Building Division at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. For all questions pertaining to Community Development programs please email CDBG@baytown.org.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY
TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Select the Apply for a Permit link below.
- Select your needed permit and complete all sections included in the application.
- Submit the application(s), checklist, plans and supporting documentation, as required, to email@example.com.
- Once your permit application has been processed you will receive an email requesting payment.
- Follow the emailed directions to submit your payment online.
- Once you receive a payment confirmation email, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once staff receives verification that your payment has been processed you will receive an approved permit and permit instructions.