- Stormwater Permit Application
- Stormwater Quality Permit Application
- Annual Stormwater Facility Inspection Report Form
- Construction Guidance
- Baytown Stormwater Regulations and Best Management Practices
- MDUS fee explained.
- MDUS fee Categories
- City of Baytown Stormwater Training Videos:
1200 Lee Dr.
May 4 , 2019 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Sites
Did you know?Latex paint can be disposed with regular trash once it is COMPLETELY dried out. For a large volume, put a large garbage bag in a big cardboard box and pour out the paint (in layers) until it's dry.
Baytown is a city with an abundance of creeks and bayous. Our waterways support a wealth of wildlife and aquatic habitat, and provide us with a glimpse of nature in the midst of an urban setting. Clean water is a vital resource and the common denominator of any healthy environment. As a growing community, we are faced with new ecological challenges and responsibilities. Protecting the quality of our water resources is at the top of that list.