The Public Affairs Division is tasked with telling the stories of the City of Baytown Government. We recognize the value of citizen engagement; and that for true engagement to occur, a proactive and two-way communication approach is needed to ensure that information is shared throughout the community.
Services we provide:
- News Releases - City events and issues sent to the local media to help distribute the information to the public.
- Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Newsletters - E-ditions and printed newsletters sent out with utility bills.
- Baytown 16 TV - programming related to City events, news and issues streamed online and broadcast on the City's government news channel, Comcast channel 16.
- Tours - Schools, businesses, and other interested groups may schedule tours of City Hall and other City facilities by calling 281.420.5802.