Compliment a Baytown Police Employee
If a Baytown Police Department employee has done a good job and you want to say thanks, you may elect to do one of the following:
- Call or visit the Baytown Police Department during regular business hours and ask to speak to a supervisor within the employee's division of assignment.
- Complete an online Compliment form and submit it electronically.
Your comments will be forwarded through the employee's chain of command and be reviewed by the Office of the Chief of Police. After the review, a copy of your comments will be placed in the employee's personnel file and the original document provided to the employee.
File a Complaint Against a Baytown Police Employee
The department recognizes the importance of protecting the community from employees who have demonstrated acts of misconduct or have shown they are unfit for law enforcement work, the need to protect employees from false allegations of misconduct, and the opportunity to periodically assess the effectiveness of our policies and procedures. These objectives can only be accomplished through a consistently thorough and objective investigative process.
The Internal Affairs Unit of the police department is responsible for administering the complaint process. Should you hold the impression an employee has been involved in misconduct or are dissatisfied with our service you may register a complaint by:
- Contacting the Internal Affairs Unit during regular business hours at 281-422-8371
- Contacting an on-duty Supervisor at 281-422-8371 after regular business hours
- Complete an online Complaint form and submit it electronically.