Sealed Formal Bids & Proposals
Large dollar goods and services are procured by sealed formal bids. Currently, the City utilizes an e-bid platform through Quest Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- All available bids can be found by selecting the Bid Opportunities tab on the Bids and Vendor Information page.
- To submit a bid/proposal, a potential bidder must register with QuestCDN to obtain a user name and password.
- There is no fee associated with submitting a bid/proposal with City of Baytown.
Bids/proposals will be opened at the date and time specified in the solicitation documents.
- It is the bidder's or proposer's responsibility to ensure that bids and proposals are updated to QuestCDN by the specified date and time.
- Once bids/proposals have been reviewed and evaluated, they are then presented to City Council for approval with the award going to the responsive bidder or proposer submitting the best value to the City of Baytown.
- The successful bidder/proposer will be notified by award letter.
PO Terms and Conditions
How to Submit an E-Bid
Vendor Registration Form