- Feature Links
- Public Legal Notices
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program 2023-2024 Request for Proposal Public Hearing, May 2, 2023 and May 9, 2023.pdf
- Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Public Hearing, May 16, 2023 (PDF)
- City Council Meeting, May 25, 2023 (PDF)
- Board of Adjustment Meeting, June 13, 2023 (PDF)
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Public Hearing, June 13, 2023(PDF)
- Baytown Crime Control and Prevention District Public Hearings, June 13, 2023(PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting Public Hearing, June 20, 2023 and City Council Meeting, July 13, 2023 (PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Commission Public Hearing, June 20,2023 and City Council Meeting, July 13, 2023(PDF)
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone 1 (TIRZ) Public Hearing, June 22, 2023 (PDF)
- Baytown Fire Control, Prevention, and EMS District Public Hearings, June 20, 2023(PDF)
- Baytown Municipal Development District Public Hearing, July 6, 2023(PDF)
- Baytown Area Water Authority Public Hearing, July 19, 2023(PDF)
- Board of Adjustment Public Hearing, July 11, 2023(PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting Public Hearings, July 18, 2023 and City Council Meeting August 10, 2023(PDF)
- City Council Public Hearing, August 10, 2023(PDF)
- Crime Control and Prevention District FY 2023-24 Proposed Budget, City Council Public Hearing, August 10, 2023(PDF)
- Fire Control, Prevention & Emergency Medical Services District FY 2023-24 Proposed Budget, City Council Public Hearing, August 10, 2023(PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting Public Hearing, August 15, 2023 and City Council Meeting, August 24, 2023(PDF)
- City Council Public Hearing, August 24, 2023(PDF)
- City Council Public Notice FY23 JAG, August 24, 2023(PDF)
- City Council Public Hearing Regarding FY 2023-24 Proposed Municipal Budget, August 24, 2023 (PDF)
- City Council Public Hearings, September 14, 2023(PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Commission Public Hearings, September 19, 2023 and City Council Public Hearing October 12, 2023(PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Commission Public Hearings, September 19, 2023 and City Council Public Hearing, October 26, 2023(PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Commission Public Hearings, September 19, 2023(PDF)
- City Council Public Hearing September 28, 2023(PDF)
City of Baytown Mobile App
The City of Baytown is using SeeClickFix, an online and mobile service request system, to power its mobile app and reporting forms. SeeClickFix is an application that allows Baytown citizens to report non-emergency related issues to the City. SeeClickFix can be used via the Web on a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet. SeeClickFix is a public application. The description entered will be visible to the public. Your display name will also be visible unless you choose to submit as Anonymous. Your email address will never be displayed publicly.
Collection and Use of Information
Baytown.org does not sell or rent personally identifiable information. Please be aware that when you provide information to any government entity, however, that information may be subject to the Texas Public Information Act and applicable federal legislation. Information about the Texas Public Information Act is available from the Office of the Attorney General (PDF). Each governmental body must be contacted directly about the records they keep and their use of personally identifiable information.
The Baytown.org Web site utilizes server logs and log analysis tools to create summary statistics about the use of the Web site. The summary statistics are used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest to users, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For online government transactions conducted on the Baytown.org Web site, you will be asked to enter certain information about yourself and/or the organization with which you are affiliated. The specifics of this information will vary as required by the type of transaction and the governmental body involved. In each case, the information requested will include the same information that would be requested if you performed the identical transaction in person rather than online. Whenever personal information is requested from you on this site, there will be an indication of whether your disclosure of such information is mandatory or optional. Information collected in the course of the transaction is used for the following purposes:
- To conduct online transactions with the appropriate government entities (e.g., the renewal of a license or permit).
- To send you an e-mail confirming your transaction.
- To forward new product announcements or content features to you, only if you have chosen to request this service.
Baytown.org may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We limit employee access to personally identifiable information to only those employees who need access to perform a specific job. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
This site uses JPMorgan Chase Pay Connexion (https://www.chase.com/resources/consumer-privacy ) and Tyler Technologies ( https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/baytowntx/terms ) for processing online payments. Please view the Terms and Conditions, and Privacy statements of those providers.
If you have concerns about this legal notice please Email the Baytown Legal Department.