To protect and care for our community
To serve our community and improve the quality of life of our residents through effective emergency response, hazard mitigation, risk reduction activities, and public engagement.
Be internationally recognized as the premier fire service agency, known for our superior emergency response, innovative practices, and customer-centered organizational philosophy.
- Emergency Response – Best trained and equipped personnel, responding quickly and effectively resolving emergency situations.
- Innovation – Utilizing the latest technology, most advanced techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Customer Service – Organizational philosophy where community engagement is the foundation for providing exceptional service and our customers, internal and external, are the focal point of all activities.
We build community relationships based on trust and respect by adhering to the highest moral and ethical principles.
We exceed expectations while providing caring service through kindness and empathy.
Core Programs of the Baytown Fire Department
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Suppression
- Hazardous Materials Mitigation
- Rescue – Basic and Technical
- Emergency Management
- Community Risk Reduction
- Fire Investigation
- Marine Rescue and Shipboard Firefighting
- Public Fire and Life Safety Education
- Wildland Fire Services